RTW >Engineering Services > Rate Studies
Tetra Tech RTW has assisted several clients in developing acceptable approaches to setting user rates and revising rates. Tetra Tech RTW has provided these services to clients who must consider the seasonal nature of of recreational resorts with such diverse system users as golf course irrigation, condominium, office, hotel, commercial, and residential users and wide swings in daily population. Studies have also helped develop rate structure revisions to finance construction, operation, and maintenance of new infrastructure. Some clients include:
- Plum Creek Wastewater Authority, Castle Rock, CO
- St. Vrain Sanitation District, Longmont, CO
- Copper Mountain Consolidated Metro District, Copper Mountain, CO
- Woodmoor Water & Sanitation District, Monument, CO
- North Washington Street Industrial Dischargers Group, Denver, CO
- Town of Red River, NM.